Report on ARTAN Centre’s CPO Training Program in 2022
One of the most active official training centres of the IBSSA, “ARTAN CENTER” LLC – founded in Ukraine in 2010 by specialists in the field of training employees of security services and personal protection – successfully implemented a training program in August 2022.
“ARTAN CENTER” LLC is a licensed vocational and technical educational institution (License of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine series AE No. 527167), which has successfully passed the certification procedure according to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard, thereby confirming compliance of the quality of training with international standards. The centre is a valid observer in the International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA).
In August 2022, with the support of the Embassy of the United States of America in Ukraine, the special training centre “ARTAN CENTER” conducted a 140-hour training session for 14 officers of the Court Security Service of Ukraine within the framework of the program: Close Protection Operative (CPO).
The aim of the course was to develop and improve the individual and group skills of personal security staff in extreme situations, and the tactical organization of personal protection groups.
The participants of the training were trained according to the program, which included the following topics:
- Professional ethics of the CPO
- The role & responsibility of the CPO
- Local legal aspects of personal protection
- Socialite aspect of teamwork, communication & interpersonal skills
- Ways & means of communication
- Professional equipment
- Radio procedure
- Risk management
- Conflict management
- Operational analysis Strategy, tactics, personal protection techniques
- Operational, episodic & long-term planning
- Technical means of protection (home, office & hotel)
- Surveillance & counter-surveillance, reporting
- Organization of movement of the protected person
- Formations of foot escort group
- Close & remote surroundings of the person under protection
- Meeting arrangements & departures of the protected person
- Actions in a complex operational environment
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Low & high level protection
- Vehicle escort drills, pick-up & drop-off
- Repulse of an armed/unarmed attack
- Vehicle anti-ambush & cross-decking drills
- Vehicle, building & person searching
- IED, searching & actions at detection
- Special firearms training
10th January 2023
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Copyright 1994-2023 IBSSA. All right reserved.