Dr. Levente GYENES, Advisor of the President
Date of birth
- Place and date of birth: Szerencs, Hugary, 27 February 1968
- Marital status: married, father of two children
- 2000-2001 PRO-DEO University - Bolognese Department International Protocol Degree and Doctoral degree
- 1990-1994 Berzsenyi Dániel - Teacher Training College Teacher's degree in history
- 1982-1986 Kafka Margit - Secondary Grammar School - Budapest
- 1974-1982 Kossuth Ferenc - Primary School - Gyömrő
- 1986-1987 Dózsa Culture Centre people's education instructor
- 1987-1990 József Attila - Primary School / Budapest, teacher of geography and physical education without qualifications
- 1990- launching businesses in the areas of property protection, the power industry, foreign trading, construction, catering, as well as consultancy in real estate agency
- 1992- Managing Director of own enterprise called Escort Védelmi Szolgálat Kft., a property protection security service business
- 2000- ELTE Faculty of Law Instructor of the subject of â Protocol - General Facts and Rules, an optional subject for choice on a mandatory basis
- 2002- Major of the town of Gyömrő
- 2000 In Italy, made Maltese Knight by the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories", in 2002 promoted Knight Commander and in 2004 promoted Knight Grand Officer.
- 2000 Member of the International Information Academy functioning as consulate alongside the UNO
- 2000- Head of the Anti-Drugs Fund - Hungary - Public Foundation
- 2001- Chairman of the Hungarian Protocol Officers Club - a National Association
- 2001- First Vice Chairman of OICP - the World Protocol Federation and the European Chairman of the World Federation
- 2001- European Coordination Director of the IBSSA (International Bodyguard and Security Services Association) and the Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Hungarian Section of the organisation
- 2003 current President of the Federation of Hungarian Large Security Enterprises
- 2004 Central European chairman of the world disaster prevention organisation called FEMERAID
- 2004 Brigadier General of the Hungarian National Guard
- 2005 Grand Cross Knight of Malta of the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories"
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Executive Protection is perceived very exciting, not for the faint hearted, full of thrills and all the action one would expect from a Tom Cruise movie, but nothing could be further from the truth, since it is demanded of EPs to be at the job 120% (they’re there before the principal, and leave after he has left), long hours and very little shut-eye, did we mention a very high risk environment? EPs are all that stand between threats and their principal most of the time.
The lack of a standard in the industry has led to a very poor image of EPs, and the proliferation of Mikey Mouse (Rambo) companies that promise to have Super Men at the service of their protected, which turn out to be nothing more than a great show.
Members of the IBSSA Anti-Human Trafficking Project (AHTP), under the direction of Mr. Fernando Figueroa – Bureau Chief in the Dominican Republic, conduct a community outreach program in the village of Batey La Canada, a suburb of Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.
10.00 Executive Board Meeting
- Introduction speech by the Director of ECPD, Academician Prof. Dr. Negoslav Ostojić
- Introduction speech by the President of IBSSA, Prof. Dr. George Popper
- Introduction speech by the President of SEBA, Dr. Bogdan Vukosavljević
Copyright 1994-2015 IBSSA. All right reserved.