Dr. Levente GYENES, Advisor of the President
Date of birth
- Place and date of birth: Szerencs, Hugary, 27 February 1968
- Marital status: married, father of two children
- 2000-2001 PRO-DEO University - Bolognese Department International Protocol Degree and Doctoral degree
- 1990-1994 Berzsenyi Dániel - Teacher Training College Teacher's degree in history
- 1982-1986 Kafka Margit - Secondary Grammar School - Budapest
- 1974-1982 Kossuth Ferenc - Primary School - Gyömrő
- 1986-1987 Dózsa Culture Centre people's education instructor
- 1987-1990 József Attila - Primary School / Budapest, teacher of geography and physical education without qualifications
- 1990- launching businesses in the areas of property protection, the power industry, foreign trading, construction, catering, as well as consultancy in real estate agency
- 1992- Managing Director of own enterprise called Escort Védelmi Szolgálat Kft., a property protection security service business
- 2000- ELTE Faculty of Law Instructor of the subject of â Protocol - General Facts and Rules, an optional subject for choice on a mandatory basis
- 2002- Major of the town of Gyömrő
- 2000 In Italy, made Maltese Knight by the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories", in 2002 promoted Knight Commander and in 2004 promoted Knight Grand Officer.
- 2000 Member of the International Information Academy functioning as consulate alongside the UNO
- 2000- Head of the Anti-Drugs Fund - Hungary - Public Foundation
- 2001- Chairman of the Hungarian Protocol Officers Club - a National Association
- 2001- First Vice Chairman of OICP - the World Protocol Federation and the European Chairman of the World Federation
- 2001- European Coordination Director of the IBSSA (International Bodyguard and Security Services Association) and the Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Hungarian Section of the organisation
- 2003 current President of the Federation of Hungarian Large Security Enterprises
- 2004 Central European chairman of the world disaster prevention organisation called FEMERAID
- 2004 Brigadier General of the Hungarian National Guard
- 2005 Grand Cross Knight of Malta of the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories"
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
On the 21st March 2018, the XXI. Congress of IBSSA, the 6th “Partnership for Security” International Joint Conference of IBSSA – IPA (International Police Association) – IAPA (International Auxiliary Police Association) together with the Award Ceremony were held at the Conference room of Metropolitan Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel with the participation of appr. 60 members from 4 continents, representing 25 national and international organisations. Numerous security officials of the region also attended the Conference.
During the last part of January 2018, the inaugural meeting of the IBSSA North American Conference took place in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. Specifically convened to provide a networking platform for our representatives and members in the United States, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean, this two-day event proved the strength and versatility of IBSSA in this significant global region.
Dear IBSSA Members, members of our partner organizations,
To avoid any misunderstandings, we hereby officially notify everyone that the “European Security and Bodyguard Service Association” is not the European section of IBSSA, they have nothing to do with our association!
They have never asked for the approval of IBSSA to their trainings or other programs! Neither have they cooperation agreement with us! ...
Copyright 1994-2015 IBSSA. All right reserved.