Dr. Levente GYENES, Advisor of the President
Date of birth
- Place and date of birth: Szerencs, Hugary, 27 February 1968
- Marital status: married, father of two children
- 2000-2001 PRO-DEO University - Bolognese Department International Protocol Degree and Doctoral degree
- 1990-1994 Berzsenyi Dániel - Teacher Training College Teacher's degree in history
- 1982-1986 Kafka Margit - Secondary Grammar School - Budapest
- 1974-1982 Kossuth Ferenc - Primary School - Gyömrő
- 1986-1987 Dózsa Culture Centre people's education instructor
- 1987-1990 József Attila - Primary School / Budapest, teacher of geography and physical education without qualifications
- 1990- launching businesses in the areas of property protection, the power industry, foreign trading, construction, catering, as well as consultancy in real estate agency
- 1992- Managing Director of own enterprise called Escort Védelmi Szolgálat Kft., a property protection security service business
- 2000- ELTE Faculty of Law Instructor of the subject of â Protocol - General Facts and Rules, an optional subject for choice on a mandatory basis
- 2002- Major of the town of Gyömrő
- 2000 In Italy, made Maltese Knight by the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories", in 2002 promoted Knight Commander and in 2004 promoted Knight Grand Officer.
- 2000 Member of the International Information Academy functioning as consulate alongside the UNO
- 2000- Head of the Anti-Drugs Fund - Hungary - Public Foundation
- 2001- Chairman of the Hungarian Protocol Officers Club - a National Association
- 2001- First Vice Chairman of OICP - the World Protocol Federation and the European Chairman of the World Federation
- 2001- European Coordination Director of the IBSSA (International Bodyguard and Security Services Association) and the Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Hungarian Section of the organisation
- 2003 current President of the Federation of Hungarian Large Security Enterprises
- 2004 Central European chairman of the world disaster prevention organisation called FEMERAID
- 2004 Brigadier General of the Hungarian National Guard
- 2005 Grand Cross Knight of Malta of the "Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Federation of Autonomous Priories"
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Between 2-6 August 2017 the Hungarian Krav-Maga Team organised its usual summer training camp for the 19th time in the city of Tata, Hungary, and this special event was held for the 3rd year together with IBSSA – with the active participation of our Instructors. This year 27 people participated in the 5-day camp from Budapest, Tatabánya and all over the country.
The IBSSA International Anti-Human Trafficking Project – launched in February 2017 – is a private sector international network of business professionals that provide education to government and non-government organizations in human trafficking and serve as a focal point within their geographic area for the collection of open source information pertaining to human trafficking.
During the month of May 2017, our Regional Representative for Kosovo and Albania, Mr. Ismet MEHMETI – Police Instructor and Krav Maga Maor Instructor held trainings in Pristina, Kosovo for security guards and bodyguards of the following companies:
Copyright 1994-2015 IBSSA. All right reserved.