Dr. Eric Van De WALL, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Date of birth
- 14th of May 1943 - Voorburg / The Netherlands
- President of Advice and Insurance Brokers company
- Professor - teacher of Natural Health Academy
- After graduation of the Academy worked as a navigation officer in the Marine
- Inspector in several insurance companies
- Graduated at the university (sociology / psychology)
- Instructor of self-defence (5th dan karate, 2nd dan Judo, 1st dan Jiu Jitsu)
- Chairman of the IBSSA Board of Directors
- Country Representative of IBSSA for the NETHERLANDS
- Chairman of Medical Department of IBSSA
- Director of marketing of International teacher on Academy of Social-psychology
- President of Bureau of Academics
- Former Owner of Sport school in budosports
- Former General secretary of National Animal Care
- Chairman of Medical Committee of Sports Union
- President of International Budosport Union
- Founder of several budosports unions
- Adviser of Total Care Centres
- Chairman of Integration Department
- Chairman of Children's Protection Department
- "Knight of Malta" Communication and Human Resources Minister of the "Federation of Autonomous Priories of the Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta"
- Knight of the "International Knightly Order of St. George" in 2004
K. Hasselaarstraat 343,
4382 AJ Vlissingen - Netherlands
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
The Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) was established by Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) resolution 9(I) in 1946 to assist the ECOSOC in supervising the application of the international drug control treaties. In 1991, the General Assembly (GA) expanded the mandate of the CND to enable it to function as the governing body of the UNODC. ECOSOC resolution 1999/30 requested the CND to structure its agenda with two distinct segments: a normative segment for discharging treaty-based and normative functions; and an operational segment for exercising the role as the governing body of UNODC.
Executive Protection course in South Carolina between 9-15 April 2017
My dear Friends, honoured IBSSA members, Since our last meeting in October 2015 / Budapest a heavy Year is over, and as You may know we planned this Congress already in November 2016, but due to the Election Campaign and changing the President of US it was necessary to postpone the event to February 2017!
This will be the 3rd time that we have our Congress in the USA, but since the last one we had a very dynamic development and IBSSA is growing day-by-day, many new members join us, new cooperation and activities!
Copyright 1994-2015 IBSSA. All right reserved.