Earl Jerry L. BRUMLEY, Vice President
9675 South Salem Court Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Twenty-eight years of varied and increasing responsibility - public relations, administration, operations, sales and marketing. Managing administration, operations, sales, marketing, multiple locations, markets and client portfolios with full P&L responsibility.
- Designed and implemented marketing plans focusing on specific sales activities.
- Mentored and supervised staff in various job categories by establishing and monitoring thresholds leading to improved performance.
- Observed, evaluated, reviewed and implemented needed adjustments to improve the operational and administrative efficiency and effectiveness of the company business units.
- Skill set development includes efficiency and organizational effectiveness, sales mentoring, coaching and development, design, set-up and layout of remote locations, efficiency and effectiveness strategist, sales training, sales management, problem solving, expert strategic analysis and highly developed oral and written communications. Start-up and turn-around of sales, service, call centers, marketing, operational and administrative teams.
Brumley International Group – Denver, CO –December 2002 to Present
The Brumley International Group provides short-term assistance and long-term training through a mentoring/consulting program that provides both extensive business experience and comprehensive business strategies and systems in: Operations, Administration, Sales & Customer Service, Advertising & Marketing, Team Building & Recruitment, Systems & Business Development, Finance, IT and more to include Corporate Training and Development; in addition to Providing tailored and unique solutions to high net worth individuals and families worldwide offering strategic advisory services including: Capitalizing on a concentrated stock holding, Developing a governance structure for a complex family, Enhancing portfolio return , Making philanthropy more strategic , Managing the sale of a business , Managing succession issues , Pre-immigration planning , Protecting family and business, Reducing income taxes, Creating a shareholder agreement for two partners , Financing the purchase of a sports team , Foreign exchange, Cash management, Acquisitions, Distributing equity and debt, Derivative securities, International Trade Programs, Mergers, Divestitures and Financial restructurings. Performing/Representing Family Offices and Multi-Family Offices Integrity Financial – Wheat Ridge, CO – October 2003 to March 2004 Business Consulting/International Banking----Contract-Managing Director The Managing Director maintains overall responsibility for operations activities and leads the development and implementation of overall operations strategy for the Integrity Financial. This position requires the management of all day-to-day operations of the business and is responsible for the executive management of all operations: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Legal, Facilities, Portfolio Management, Contract Management, Administration, Compliance, Business Development, Funding, Quality Performance, Accounting, Contracts and full P&L responsibility. Ensure that all value chain activities are developed, managed and completed in an efficient, cost effective manner while achieving the Firms’ overall performance goals. The Managing Director oversees and manages an operating budget of approximately $5 million.
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Between 2-6 August 2017 the Hungarian Krav-Maga Team organised its usual summer training camp for the 19th time in the city of Tata, Hungary, and this special event was held for the 3rd year together with IBSSA – with the active participation of our Instructors. This year 27 people participated in the 5-day camp from Budapest, Tatabánya and all over the country.
The IBSSA International Anti-Human Trafficking Project – launched in February 2017 – is a private sector international network of business professionals that provide education to government and non-government organizations in human trafficking and serve as a focal point within their geographic area for the collection of open source information pertaining to human trafficking.
During the month of May 2017, our Regional Representative for Kosovo and Albania, Mr. Ismet MEHMETI – Police Instructor and Krav Maga Maor Instructor held trainings in Pristina, Kosovo for security guards and bodyguards of the following companies: