Mr. Imtiaz ABDULLA, Vice President
Place of Birth: Kwa Zulu Natal
- Corporate Wellness Qualification from the Institute of Aerobic Research in Dallas TexaCorporate Texas
- Sports Rehabilitation Diploma from the American College of Sports Medicine
- Gym Management Diploma from the University of Pretoria.
- Diploma in Fitness Leadership from ITC College
- Small Business Management Diploma from the Wits Business School.
- Currently studying through The South African Institute of Financial Markets for the International Investment Advice Certificate (IIAC) and completing an MBA through Business School of Netherlands. Also awaiting enrolment into the Robert Gordon University – Scotland (correspondence)
- 7th Dan Black Belt Karate, 6th Dan Black belt Kobudo, 6th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo
- Past President of the Karate Association of South Africa, the controlling authority for Karate in South Africa.
- President Union of African Karate Federation, a Confederation of Karate in Africa. It has 52 affiliated countries and 4.5 million members.
- Past President Martial Arts Authority of South Africa President World Karate Promotion Foundation (Africa) and Vice President World Karate Promotion Foundation
- Vice President World Karate Federation International Federation of karate with 167 member countries and 50 million members
- 1980-1982 Workshop Production Director, Interiors International - Responsible for the production of specialist furniture manufacturing. Included managing a staff of 60, developing budgets, and operating and expanding the business. This is a family business.
- 1983-1985 Electronic Telecommunication Technician, Teltech- Quality control and manufacturing and testing of SA128 telephone exchanges.
- 1985-1989 Health and Fitness Consultant, including implementating and managing of health and wellness centres for the Altech Executive Program.
- 1993-1997 Founder and CEO of IKKO Health and Wellness systems, a consultancy dealing with all matters on health and wellness.
- 1998 - 2000 General Manager of the 7th All Africa Games. This included managing –
- a human resources, games services and capital projects budget of R 70 million,
- the building of the All Africa Games village to the value R 200 million.
- 2000 - 2002 CEO of African Legends Financial Services (Proprietary) Limited, a financial services subsidiary of the African Legends Limited.
- 2002 – 2003 Executive Director of ENF Strategy Advisors (Proprietary) Limited, the public sector consulting arm of Nedcor Investment Bank Limited
- 2000-2006 Executive Chairman Avalanche-SA a consulting and Investment Company founded by Mr. Abdulla and Dr. Pather. CEO Veterans Holdings (Pty) Ltd
- 2006 to current Chairman Ukubona Holdings (Pty) Ltd Chairman Securelink (Pty) Ltd Executive Director Sky Petroleum Ltd Chairman yorkshire Oil and Gas SA (Pty) Ltd Vice President Yorkshire Petroleum Ltd - Nigeria
- Treasurer ANC Johannesburg regional
- Founding member of the Non Racial Sports Movement that created the National Sports and Olympic Sports Congress
- Founding member of the National Sports Council Founding member of National Olympic Committee of South Africa
- Assisted in drafting the white paper on Sports in South Africa.
- President Union of African Karate Federation
- President African International Bodyguard and Security Association (IBSSA)
- Vice President International Bodyguard and Security Association (IBSSA)
- Vice President World Koshiki Karate Federation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total SA BEE
- Harmony Gold African Legend Bid
- Epiuse Ukubona / Edison Merger
- Stanlib BEE
My IBSSA - Sign in or Register
Between 2-6 August 2017 the Hungarian Krav-Maga Team organised its usual summer training camp for the 19th time in the city of Tata, Hungary, and this special event was held for the 3rd year together with IBSSA – with the active participation of our Instructors. This year 27 people participated in the 5-day camp from Budapest, Tatabánya and all over the country.
The IBSSA International Anti-Human Trafficking Project – launched in February 2017 – is a private sector international network of business professionals that provide education to government and non-government organizations in human trafficking and serve as a focal point within their geographic area for the collection of open source information pertaining to human trafficking.
During the month of May 2017, our Regional Representative for Kosovo and Albania, Mr. Ismet MEHMETI – Police Instructor and Krav Maga Maor Instructor held trainings in Pristina, Kosovo for security guards and bodyguards of the following companies: